Although absence from work is, incorporated in labour laws and regulations as an employee’s basic right, it is subject to allowances, and needs to be managed properly. Otherwise it can cause operational and financial damage, as well as expose your organization to risks arising from non-compliance with the law.
Real-time messages and alerts
Dynamic alerts on negative balances as well as alert of possible breach of the minimum required level of coverage (understaffing). Also, managers receive a notification message of an absence request having been sent.
- Planning absences based on organization’s operational needs to prevent understaffing or last minute surprises
- Minimizing direct and indirect operational and financial damage caused by absences. Protecting employees’ rights and ensuring compliance with labour laws
- Effective communication between employees and supervisors regarding absence requests and their approval or rejection.
- A comprehensive view that allows managers to approve or reject requests based on the organization’s needs, employees’ areas of expertise, their available balances, company policies, and other considerations
- Dynamic alerts on negative balances as well as alert of possible breach of the minimum required level of coverage (understaffing)
- Detailed graphic displays based on periods, types of absences (planned / actual / combination of planned and actual), and other data
- Full integration with Synerion Time and Attendance.
- Effective and accurate transfer of data to the payroll system.
Prevent last minute surprises
Planning absences based on the organization’s operational needs in order to prevent understaffing and last minute surprises
Automatic accrual of benefits
Based on variables such as seniority, experience, and specialization that employees accrue during the period of their employment.
Employees can easily submit requests for absences to their supervisors, and allows supervisors to approve or reject them. Communication is quick and efficient. It prevents misunderstandings and errors, and ensures that your organization is not left shorthanded.